Maybe you only know Michael Flannery as the guy who occasionally appears on those Goodwill...Read More
Series: From Cincinnati
Heather French Henry, or Heather Renee French, or as I once knew her, just “Heather” the page designer. Or maybe the-one-who-would-not-go-out-with-us, as I would remind her.
Heather and I have known each other since college, where she was the very kind, very capable DAAP fashion design major and, apparently, a beauty pageant contestant who happened to kill some time doing ad design and layout at the illustrious University of Cincinnati student newspaper, The News Record. That also happened to be the same student newspaper where I cut my teeth in journalism, was … Read the restRead More
In From Cincinnati’s inaugural edition we welcome Jay Moriarty, television writer and producer – now author (see below) – and a guy who is definitely From Cincinnati.
As you’ll hear in the episode, Moriarty was a boy on a mission who turned into a man on a mission, when, in 1968, he took his new bride (after they married in Cincinnati) and headed west with one goal in mind: Get a job writing for television.
After some … Read the restRead More
S(o)up’s On! Podcast
- Dispelling rumors and getting records February 16, 2020
- PODCAST: Loveland superintendent, Part 2 November 4, 2019
- NEW PODCAST: Levy talk: Part 1 with Dr. Amy Crouse November 3, 2019
From Cincinnati Podcast
- Michael Flannery has heart – and laughs February 17, 2020
- Heather French Henry: Miss America 2000, politician December 30, 2019
- Jay Moriarty, TV writer and producer December 29, 2019
- NEW PODCAST: Who do you know “From Cincinnati?” December 12, 2019