For immediate release
After hosting a community meeting about the November ballot issue for the schools and numerous opportunities for discussion and questions over the past month, the Loveland City School District superintendent and treasurer have added open office hours to their schedules to welcome residents with questions.
“We are grateful to the many businesses and residents who have already opened their venues and homes to us for neighbors and community members to discuss the ballot issue,” said Superintendent Amy Crouse. “These in-person conversations have been very productive and appreciated. Additional hours on the schedule just provide more opportunity to inform and educate our community in the weeks leading up to the election. Anyone with remaining questions about the ballot issue is welcome to drop in at any time during the open office hours.”
Open Office Hours through October 25
Location: Loveland Board of Education office, 757 South Lebanon Road (45140)
- Monday, 10/14, 8:00-10:00 a.m. & 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10/16, 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Friday, 10/18, 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Monday, 10/21, 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 10/22, 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, 10/23, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 10/24, 8:00-10:00 a.m. & 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Friday, 10/25, 9:00-12:00 p.m.
Last Updated on May 9, 2020 by Joe Wessels