The City of Loveland Building Department is a one-stop shop for all of your property, construction and building permit questions, from building a home to putting up a fence. A building permit is a license which grants permission to start construction of a building project. The permits allow for enforcement of local building codes which have been adopted by the city, state, and county. A permit also ensures construction will protect the public health, safety and welfare of Loveland residents. Building and Zoning permit forms and documents are available online.
- The City of Loveland adopts the Residential Code of Ohio (R.C.O.) for residential projects and the Ohio Building Code (O.B.C.) for commercial projects.
- The City of Loveland adopts the International Pool and Spa code (PDF)
- Hamilton County Division of Building and Infrastructure Schedule of Fees. Click Here
- The City of Loveland contracts with the Inspection Bureau, Inc. (IBI) for all electrical permits and inspections.
- The City also contracts with Hamilton County Plumbing for all plumbing permits and inspections. To Visit their website Click Here
- For property maintenance complaints or other requests please access our request tracker.
Last Updated on May 9, 2020 by Joe Wessels