EDITORS NOTE: This information is provided by the city of Loveland, Ohio's website. Loveland Local News is not responsible for the content in this post. For more information, contact the city of Loveland City Hall at (513) 683-0150.
The City of Loveland Building Department is a one-stop shop for all of your property, construction and building permit questions, from building a home to putting up a fence. A building permit is a license which grants permission to start construction of a building project. The permits allow for enforcement of local building codes which have been adopted by the city, state, and county. A permit also ensures construction will protect the public health, safety and welfare of Loveland residents. Building and Zoning permit forms and documents are available online.
- The City of Loveland adopts the Residential Code of Ohio (R.C.O.) for residential projects and the Ohio Building Code (O.B.C.) for commercial projects.
- The City of Loveland adopts the International Pool and Spa code (PDF)
- Hamilton County Division of Building and Infrastructure Schedule of Fees. Click Here
- The City of Loveland contracts with the Inspection Bureau, Inc. (IBI) for all electrical permits and inspections.
- The City also contracts with Hamilton County Plumbing for all plumbing permits and inspections. To Visit their website Click Here
- For property maintenance complaints or other requests please access our request tracker.
Last Updated on May 9, 2020 by Joe Wessels