EDITORS NOTE: This information is provided by the city of Loveland, Ohio's website. Loveland Local News is not responsible for the content in this post. For more information, contact the city of Loveland City Hall at (513) 683-0150.
Last Updated on
The City Manager’s Office is tasked with economic development within the City of Loveland. This includes business retention and recruitment and working with interested developers.
The Economic Development Division provides development assistance and incentives, and serves as project facilitators for major economic development projects to ensure timely approval of plans and permits. The City of Loveland is committed to:
- Creating and retaining quality jobs
- Improving the quality of life for all citizens
- Increasing private investment in the community
- Increasing the city’s income tax revenue
- Providing and maintaining public infrastructure
- Removing blight from the community
If you are interested in locating your business in Loveland or in need of any economic development information, please contact Eva Wisby, at [email protected] or by calling 513-707-1450.
Loveland is a city located within Hamilton, Clermont, and Warren counties in the southwestern part of Ohio in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Located near exit 52 off of Interstate 275, but also accessible via State Route 48, Loveland is about 15 miles northeast of the Cincinnati city limits. The City is 5.2 square miles, bordered by Hamilton, Symmes, and Miami Township. Loveland grew around the railroad and Little Miami River. We are home to a nationally recognized Little Miami bike trail, which appeals to our very active residents. The City has plenty to offer in terms of employment, development opportunities, quality neighborhoods, and recreation activities.
Key Business Areas
There are four key areas within the City of Loveland in which business activity occurs:
- The Commerce Park is zoned for light industrial and features a number of diverse industrial and commercial businesses located off of Union Cemetery Road in Loveland.
- The Loveland-Madeira Road corridor extending from West Loveland Avenue to Kemper Road near I-275 is Loveland’s key retail area, featuring a variety of shopping centers, restaurants, office buildings, and other retail outlets.
- The area along West Loveland Avenue includes a mix of small office and retail leading into the downtown.
- The Historic District in downtown Loveland features small offices, retail shops, and restaurants. There are also many businesses that have chosen to locate in the Historic District that cater to recreational opportunities made possible by the Little Miami Scenic Trail and Little Miami Scenic River that run through the downtown.
Business Recruitment & Retention
The City of Loveland has offered a variety of means to assist businesses in locating and remaining in Loveland. The City has provided tax abatements, tax increment financing, forgivable loans, community reinvestment areas, assistance with Ohio grant and training dollars. The City also has a customer-friendly, award-winning Building and Zoning Office that serves as a one-stop shop for your permitting, inspection, and application needs. For more information on what resources may be available to your business, please contact Eva Wisby at [email protected] or by calling 513-707-1450.